Masons are delighted to release a brand new spring-summer menu, which is available from Tuesday 10th July.
The new menu has taken months in the making and uses fresh, regional, sustainable produce with a modern twist. A few standout dishes include: Tempura courgette flowers stuffed with Welsh goats cheese and served with a spiced strawberry jam, Summer beetroot salad with herb rolled burrata, Dukesmoor fillet steak with ribbons of vegetables and lemon and herb polenta. The menu also includes some show stopper desserts including Eton mess and Manchester Gin and tonic jelly with grapefruit panna cotta.
All ingredients are carefully sourced from across the British Isles, including the Dukesmoor Caraccio from Northumbria, the Goosnargh Chicken from Norfolk and Lavender Sorbet from Devon.
See the full menu here.
To book please call 0161 359 6952 or visit https://www.masonsrestaurantbar.co.uk/contact-us/#booknow
Facebook Competition T&Cs
- The competition is open to all residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Masons Restaurant Bar, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via Masons Restaurant Bar’s Facebook post in accordance to the rules stated on the post and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 11th July, at the time the social post is published. The closing date of the prize draw is at 1pm on 16th July 2018. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- Masons Restaurant Bar accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- There is only one prize available and one winner will be chosen by random draw on 16th July. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
- The winner will receive a £100 voucher redeemable for food and/or drinks at Masons Restaurant Bar. The voucher is for a one-time use & cannot be used on multiple occasions. The prize is subject to availability & must be used by the end of August 2018.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize winner and guest are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
- Each winner and guest as applicable agree to comply with all applicable regulations relating to access to Masons Restaurant Bar.
- The prize is supplied by Masons Restaurant Bar who reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Masons Restaurant Bar’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Masons Restaurant Bar regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- By entering participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Masons Restaurant Bar reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Masons Restaurant Bar reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is Masons Restaurant Bar, Ground Floor, 36 Bridge Street, Manchester, M3 3BT.