Our most popular dish is up for grabs! We’re giving you the chance to win our Dukesmoor Chateaubriand sharing board for two with a bottle of Tempranillo.
If you wish to enter, please visit our Facebook page to share and tag who you’d like to bring with you. Find the terms and conditions below:
- The promoter is Masons Restaurant and Bar whose registered office is at 36 Bridge Street, Manchester, M3 3BT.
- The prize must be redeemed on 12/06/19 and is for our Dukesmoor Chateaubriand only.
- Closing date and time to enter the competition will be 9:00am Monday 10th June 2019. After this date and time entrants will not be considered.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.
- Masons have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to https://www.masonsrestaurantbar.co.uk/blog/
- Masons also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- All to be seated at one time. Additional drinks & desserts not included.